That’s the way it’s meant to be


Hi, to all my beloved readers, today i’m going to write about a toy that I had when I was a child. I must say that I never had a favourite one, but I remember had many barbies, that in that time, were my favourite to collect. I used to have it in all sizes, types, colors and characters. One of them was from the movie, Barbie of Swan Lake, were a witch transform the protagonist into a swan, replace her in the castle for marry the prince. At
the end of the movie, Barbie transform itself with the power of love into a wonderful princess. She used to have a long pink-blue tulle dress, a long blonde hair, blue eyes and wings, huge wings. I had her when I was six years old, was a gift from my mother at Christmas. Well, when I had thirteen years old my mom told me that I have to donate all my toys, like barbies, because they were occupying much space. Therefore, we decided to donate them to a miss who used to pass outside of our house. At least, she let me, till today, keep my Kelly’s, that were the sisters of the Barbie.

Comments

  1. Ohh, good post... When i was i child i play with action figures... Is similar... i suppose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts