Mimag

Hello my dears
Today i'm gonna talk about something i'm good at.
Well it was difficult to choose something because i've never think in this kid of things, but if i have to say something, maybe it can be writing. Since i was a little girl i remembered writing about all in my journal, about how was my day, what i've did with my friends and family. Later, when i was sixteen i entered to the literature course of my school were i learnt about sintaxis, writers and phonetics but the most important thing that i learnt was to say what i felt, open my heart, soul and head to other people who maybe didnt know me but that were interested to read about it. 
In 2016 a girl call me and she said to me that she wants to joined me to her blog called "Mimag", it was a spectacular experience, i've wrote at least 6 post about feminism and the student movement.


Comments

  1. Hi Q'ala. I am glad that you enjoy writing. It is a good mental exercise, because it helps you to express and order yourself. I also like to write a lot.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts