Reach out



Today I'd like to write about a phone app that i use a lot. This is Instagram. I started to use it in 2012 because my mother used to use it a lot and i wanted to be like her and cause i liked so much to post and see photos of other people. I use the app for posting my photos, for see others people photos and activity by the stories that are a method to share the things that you are or were doing in a period of twenty four hours, later to that the register is deleted. I use the app everyday on my free times and sometimes at night. I like to use it for all the content that it has, because you can see wonderful photos of people that you admire, but you can see them in mundane stuff. Also in the app you can communicate with people that are far away, talking and sharing memories, photos or memes via inbox.  With the application i have known a lot of people, from other country or city. It's awesome how your photographs can reach so far away, also reaching to people that is in the other side of the planet. If you define your preferences, like fashion, nature or i don't know birds, you can find a huge amount of  pages that only dedicate to that.  





Comments

  1. i think this app is most popular even than facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate instagram, everybody use the app for everywhere. I eliminate all my social networks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts