it feels so right to be here right now

Hello my dear readers, today I'm going to write my last post, about my experience in this course. The post that I enjoyed write most was about the city that I would like to visit, that in my case, was London. I had a good time writing about the city because I imagine myself walking the streets, going to the Harry Potter Warner Bross Studio, playing with wands, visiting the 9/3 platform, seeing all the broomsticks (and trying to fly with them hahaha ). The post that I've least enjoyed writing was about social media and app that we liked, I think that I did not enjoy cause I did not know what to say. The blog that I considered interesting was Kevin's one. I've had a good time learning about zero waste and the things that he like. I think that my English improved a lot in this semester, because I had the opportunity to write and talk more, giving me a lot of practice and correct my usually mistakes. I think that I do not have anything bad to say about to this, it was a great experience to keep learning.

Comments

Popular Posts