I finally found what i've been looking for

When  i was 8 years old my mother took me to my first concert, this was from the original Disney Channel movie "High School Musical", this was in Estadio Nacional on May18th of the two thousand eight. I was a big fan of the movie in that time (but i have to say that i'm still being a fan) and my grandfather gift me the ticket two days before the concert so i was so scared and nervous. When the day came i just freaked out because i used to love so much the songs, the movie, the actors. I remember walked with my mom on the outskirts of the estadio and saw all the people screaming and crying. I remember all the emotions that i felt in the moment that the show start, for me being there was incredible, because i had never felt so euphoric. Now eleven years later, i remeber that moment with love, not only for had seeing my idols in that time, i remeber with love because my mom joined me, supported me, she put up with the euphoric girls and they angry moms. I've have to say tha was an incredible day. 


Comments

  1. jaja Q'ala honestly I love this post more than anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend's daughter who went to this concert. She had a great time too:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts