Love cuddles



Hello to all my readers, today i'm gonna talk about a special place. It's difficult for me to talk about a specific place, because i always thought that every place leaves in you a good memory and feeling. But well, if i thought properly, i may say that it could be my grandfather’s house. Well, my grandfather’s live in Providencia, in a residential neighborhood; they have lived in there for twelve years, they live in an apartment in the eleven floor. The first time that i went there was when i'd seven years, remembered to be impress for the bigger that was the apartment, also i was amazed by the view, because in the terrace you can see all Santiago, the buildings, the hills and also the costanera center, cause this is not so far away from the house. I've always liked to go there because my grandparent's cuddle me, and make a lot of food, sometimes we spend like two or three hours with my grandmother talking about life, love and country’s that we like to visit, they always listen to me, they teach me how to reach my dreams, and also how to be patient to get them.



Comments

Popular Posts