I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up


Hello to all the beautiful people who it's reading my blog, today i'm gonna talk about a song that i love listening  since the first time that i heard it, it is "No tears left to cry" by Ariana Grande. It was so difficult to choose a song, because i love all types of music.  The song was released on 19th of April, and i listened the same day that was showed to the world. It is a pop song from her new album called "Sweetener" that will be released on August of this year. It's is a sticky song, but i like it cause of the lyrics, i feel like i'm living a different perspective of what is life, i'm seeing things in other way, i'm happy, i'm with no fear, like she says "I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up.” The song makes me dance all the time when i'm listen it, it's really awesome how a simple song can turns a grey day into spectacular and full of joy one . The song came in an  important moment of my life, full of changes, people and things. Was a moment that i've realized that there was no tears left to cry, no fears.

Comments

Popular Posts