I'll only fly away


Hello my darlings, today in the daily post i'm gonna talk about something i like doing outside, and that is camping hahaha. My first time camping was at fourteen in the 2013 when i entered to Lastarria scout, it took place in Panquehue manantial and was so messy hahaha cause i didn't know anything of camping, i didn't know how to assemble a tent, but obviously my friends help me. Every year i expect anxious summer, cause it was the most awesome camp, but not only because my friends were in that, it was cause the nature make my feel so connected with who i am, there was no regrets of showing that, i was with no taps. But also because being with my friends in such an awesome places was lit, doing bonfire, eating marshmellows, doing barbecued, looking the stars that in Santiago you can't see hahaha. The last time that i go to camp was in Febraury of this year, my last camp of scout :( It took place in Paso Nevado, Talca. It was so different in relation with the other camps that i've assisted. It was touching, so full of emotions, because i know that it would be the last.

Comments

Popular Posts