I solemny swear that i am up to no good


Hello my dear friends, today it's special, because i'm gonna talk about a city that i would like to visit, since i descovered the London College of Fashion my dream was to visit that city, because i would like to specialize in sustainable fashion, and also study the history of that. But also i would like to know the city, the infrastructure, The Big Ben, The London Eye, Buckingham Palace and the  London Tower. London is the capital of England and also is one the biggest city in the country. Two milleans ago the city was founded by romans, known as Londinium, but now is one of the most visited city in the world because of the greatest thing that takes place in her. If one day i’ll visit the city the first thing that i would like to do (i know that it sounds freaky, but doesn't matter) is to visit the Harry Potter Warner Bross Studio, because it's one of my dreams since was a little girl. I think that i would like to go by myself, alone, with nobody, cause i think that once in my life i have to travel by myself, for known me, for taking introspective thoughts, for know different people and also for start being an independent woman

Comments

Popular Posts