every breath that u take


Hello everybody, today i'm gonna talk about my favourite hobby, i'm a messy person so i think that i don't have one, but i have to. My favourite hobby is read and study about fashion. Since i was a little girl fashion transform my wolrd, it gave me a perspective of new world based in what people wore and how that define them, i started to study fashion this year, when i took a course of sustainable fashion. The course took place on the web site of the London College of Fashion and it  lasted for six weeks. For me, fashion is something bigger than the clothes you wore, it is what defines you as a person, as an entity of this society with ur culture and perspectives. I love the most to study the history of fashion, since the greeks, the egipcians, the 70's and what is happening now. Watch fashion programs and listen to experts is one of my favourite hobby also i like to study the impacts that this generates in the world as the pollution and the waste. It is so important to understand what is happening in our world, how people are dying because of fashion, the prints that the fast fashion leaves and all that stuff.

Comments

  1. hi! always is nice to read about people who really loves something. I love the design in general and i can not exclude the fashion design of my future topics :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts