In the name of the moon, i will punish you!




When i was little girl i love to watch tv. Cartoon Network and Etcétera were my favorites channels. I think that all of us have a favorite cartoon, so did i, and that was Sailor Moon. I started watching it when i was 6 years old because of my mom, who love the show since she was a teenager. Serena the protagonist is a 14 year old girl who one day knows that she is a warrior of the moon and she have to protect the wold of the bad people.


She is a cry baby, she have bad marks, she is lazy, she loves to eat and being laid in her bed all day, but also she is smart, a loving person, she is honest, caring, brave and a real warrior who shows that girls can do anything they want to. She is empowered and she is not afraid of what people may say. Also she is a good friend, always for who need it.

The learning it left in me  was that u are important, u are strong and u can do what ever you want to do, no matter what. YOU GO GIRL




Comments

  1. Oh, awesome! I never watch Sailor moon, but sound funny c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watched the show but i think Selena could be my spirit animal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts